Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Internet Training for Tanzanian Journalists Day two

Day two of the training was good and busy day as it was the previous one. i/We learnt a lot about the bloggs, visited some websites and opened our own bloggs.

It was really amazing, to do something that I didn’t know how to do it before. Since I made it, I feel proud of my self and I really see the value of training coz it was my wish one day to have my blogg and share different information with the world just like Michuzi.

i/We also visited a number of media Media Websites of east Africa like ippmedia.com and of other parts of the world, we learn on how Internet can enable News/ information from one part of the world to be shared by the majority...bbcswahili.com

The problem i/we encounter as always was the network cut off during the afternoon session. It makes the training difficult as our efforts to open different sites get the failure.

Even opening the blog was a bit hard exercise as the process need a number of procedures and re writing which sometimes make it to boring.

Otherwise i/we really enjoyed the training and from there, my best friend has been my own blogg, tying to advance it and add some materials so that it can slowly start to be known.
Bravo to myself!! Ndelyanarua.blogspot.com

No comments: